SharePoint Architect: Fort Belvoir, VA- $170,000-$185,000
*TS/SCI clearance needed for this position*
We are working with a solutions company who is seeking a qualified SharePoint Architect to function as a technical lead overseeing the architecture, design, development, and support of the public and internal facing SharePoint systems.
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Eight years of experience in .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
- Eight years of experience in enterprise level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
- Five years of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
- Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Five years of experience converting business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
- Four years of experience serving as SharePoint Architect and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions
- 5 years of experience developing custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of data for reporting and metrics on all collected information
- Paid Time off
- Paid Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Military Leave
- Health Club Stipend
- Technology Stipend
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!