Azure Senior Cloud Architect - Permanent - Remote - $190k
This Partner Organization is currently seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Consultant to join their team of expert cloud consultants. This person will be responsible for providing leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises. This individual will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
***For this specific project Machine Learning and AI experience is a must***
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure
- Build and deploy production systems in Azure
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
- Participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas.
- Design cloud network connectivity architecture.
- Microsoft Azure technologies and Services: Compute, Storage, Databases, API Management, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions.
- Azure DevOps or non-Microsoft equivalent technologies such as GoCD, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus etc.: Pipelines, Repos, Artifacts.
- Agile Scrum
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
Extra-Awesome If You Have:
- Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team as the technical SME.
- Passion for delivering high quality technical solutions
- Strong crisis management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A natural enthusiasm and ability to learn cutting edge technologies
- 5+ years in software engineering with the technologies listed
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365, and other Microsoft platforms
- 2+ years in leadership role (Projects or People)
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations and CI/CD.
- 3+ years implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
- 3+ years solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure
- Consulting experience
- 5 years of proven consulting experience
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent
Experience in the following is a bonus:
SharePoint, Mobile Web toolkits like Xamarin and Cordova, Progressive apps, Machine learning, Cloud Infrastructure, Consulting, PowerBi.
Benefits & Perks
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- FSA & HSA accounts to help you set aside pre-tax dollars for your healthcare needs
- To help manage your work - life needs; they offer an employee assistance program, professional certification reimbursement, subsidized gym participation reimbursement, financial and wellness seminars
- Long-term care insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Enjoy monthly employee social events
- Public speaking opportunities at the company or local events
- Open to relocating to Atlanta or Dallas? The company will gladly offer relocation assistance to help with the transition
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org