I am currently recruiting for a fantastic Application Support Analyst position where you will provide application support for Internal Staff, Stores, Show Staff and field staff.
Summary of the role:
This role involves supporting an existing Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system in addition to certain parts of the business already utilizing D365 F&O. Other technologies you will have to support include Red Prairie, Biztalk and other retail transactional systems but your main focus will be MS Dynamics.
- Provide application support for Internal Staff, Stores, Show Staff and field staff whilst working with 3rd Party Software Suppliers on incident resolution.
- Conduct checks daily to ensure the smooth running of the systems which enable our sales processes in all channels to serve the customer, as well as identifying recurring issues and suggesting improvements by establishing root cause.
- Record all details of incident, task, request, change and problem management in service desk.
- Identify and define priorities that can be applied to applications systems issues so that all parties involved can direct their activities appropriately.
- When new applications are implemented, work with the Project teams to ensure they can be supported and managed in an effective way by Application Support.
- Develop test cases and scripts when new solutions and projects are implemented to ensure that solutions are tested in a failure as well as successful situation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business application support techniques and methodologies including documentation that support issue resolution and detail root cause analysis to aid in prevention of recurring issues.
- Support the Application Support Team Leader in developing a strategy for delivering new applications to Joules that supports the company objectives.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of supporting OMS and/or ERP software (essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (essential)
- Experience supporting integration software or middleware systems (essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Knowledge Red Prairie (JDA Despatcher WMS)
- Knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL or T-SQL).
- Previous experience with multichannel disciplines from a system perspective.
- Foundation or higher ITIL certification.
This role will initially start as fully remote with some expectation of travelling to the head office as part of a flexible working from home schedule in the future.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!