MICROSOFT DYNAMICS .NET DEVELOPER - PERMANENT REMOTE POSITION -COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
I'm working with an organization who specializes in the education sector, and is rapidly growing within its industry. They are looking to hire a proficiently skilled Dynamics CRM/.NET developer to both develop and customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions to join their expanding team.
In this role you will work as a Dynamics CRM developer developing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions using the .NET and C# programming languages. You will be tasked with working closely with an in-house project manager and solutions architect to ensure that the software system fully satisfies the needs of our client. In addition, you will be tasked with designing and implementing various software programs, and make any necessary modifications as need be.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be able to consistently perform the following responsibilities:
- Development and customization of Microsoft CRM solutions (Dynamics 365 Sales / Customer Engagement v9.x - on-premise and cloud), Microsoft BizTalk orchestrations, Web API Development (OData v4), SQL Server Stored Procedures, SQL Server Reporting Services, Event Receivers, Workflow, and user interface development
- Configuration of CRM environments, CRM Entity Organization deployments
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodology and the ability to operate under an iterative development process
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot web applications hosted on a software as a service platform
- Identify opportunities for application scalability, sustainability and improvement
To be successful within this role you should have the following experience:
- Experience working in a similar position with software design and implementation for large projects
- An equivalent combination of directly-related work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisor's approval.
- Experience with version control software, (Git, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of all basic Object-Oriented Concepts
- SQL experience and basic understanding of relational databases
In return, this organization is offering a competitive compensation & benefits package, the opportunity to unrestrictedly advance your career within an emerging technology field, and access to developing technologies no other companies are currently utilizing. Apply now if you're interested in taking advantage of this vacancy before it is filled.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft 365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 469-878-8835. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft 365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.