MICROSOFT DYNAMICS .NET DEVELOPER - PHOENIX, ARIZONA -COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our client is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. They are able to proficiently design and develop educational programs for traditional campus institutions within the Phoenix metropolitan area, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, and graduate and doctoral levels. Our partner in education is a Arizona's premier private Christian university, and has a renowned reputation in the education sector. Our client is able to consistently traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally. Our educational partner in actively looking for a qualified .NET developer that can work in their Phoenix, Arizona 3-5 days a week. Within this role, our client is offering an opportunity for a chance at unrestricted career advancement.
Our partner in education serves students and those who support academic advancement. They have consistently led educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. In addition, our client provides transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
You will work as a .NET developer that is able to develop and customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions. You will also be tasked with working closely with an in-house project manager and solutions architect to ensure that the software system fully satisfies the needs of our client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development and customization of Microsoft CRM solutions (Dynamics 365 Sales / Customer Engagement v9.x - on-premise and cloud), Microsoft BizTalk orchestrations, Web API Development (OData v4), SQL Server Stored Procedures, SQL Server Reporting Services, Event Receivers, Workflow, and user interface development
- Configuration of CRM environments, CRM Entity Organization deployments
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodology and the ability to operate under an iterative development process
- Confer with users and team members to develop, understand and update requirements for configuration and development of software
- Write and maintain programming documentation on subjects including code, API functionality, and software issue creation/resolution
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot web applications hosted on a software as a service platform
- Identify opportunities for application scalability, sustainability and improvement
- Evaluate customer or internally driven functionality change requests for technical feasibility and level of effort
- Prepare database schema for review and deployment
- Execute programming updates for application updates or enhancements per project
- Conduct application software testing, prototype review, and quality assurance for stage and production release and post release monitoring and follow up.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding information being processed, stored or accessed
To be a good fit within this role you should have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related field from a regionally accredited institution
- Two years' work experience in software design and implementation for large projects
- An equivalent combination of directly-related work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisor's approval.
- Experience with version control software, (Git, Azure DevOps)
- Internet Information Server (IIS), Component Services, and SQL Server (stored procedures constraints and triggers).
- Preferred: .NET Core and .NET standard development
- Preferred: Front-end experience - HTML and CSS
- Preferred: Understanding of Microsoft Workflow Foundation
- Preferred: Good understanding of dependency injection, IIS setup and configuration, and asynchronous processing
- Preferred: Experience with BizTalk (2013, 2020)
- Knowledge of all basic Object-Oriented Concepts
- Experience exercising Web APIs using Fiddler, Postman and Swagger
- Ability to work with third party industry tools as needed
- SQL experience and basic understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with project management techniques including planning, organizing, and time management
- Strong desire to learn new technologies; be adaptive to new tools.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail and willingness to learn and be a team player
- Must pass background investigation.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University's Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
If interested in this position please contact Will Udo at email@example.com or 469-867-8835
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft 365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 469-878-8835. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft 365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.