QA Consultant - £30,000 - £40,000 - Maidenhead
We are looking for a talented and passionate QA Consultant to join a multi-award winning business. Your responsibilities will include analysing, verifying and testing new project implementations, as well as existing projects for clients. We are looking for someone who can be a testing lead for projects and can ensure that quality levels are met and that project requirements are complete.
Role & Responsibilities
- Following QA Process and Setting up Azure DevOps
- Supporting all QA tasks
- Testing releases of new and modified applications
- Responsible for performing functional, integration and regression testing
- Documenting defects found during test activity
- Remaining up to date with CRM/D365 technologies
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and best practices of testing and test automation
- Min 18 - 24 months' experience testing CRM / Dynamics 365
- Commercial experience with test design, planning and execution
- Good understanding of Software Testing techniques and processes (i.e. test case development and execution)
- Experience working in an Agile environment - with regards to test capacity
- Attention to detail and strong desire for quality and excellence
- Ability to work across multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines, under pressure
- Automation frameworks i.e Selenium
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
Interviews are being held from the 24th February. Send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
QA Consultant, London, Dynamics 365, CRM, Software Testing, Azur DevOps, HP-ALM, Selenium, Agile