Junior Dynamic NAV Support Consultant
£30k - Remote position
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Dynamics NAV Consultant to join a recognised company that is literally going from strength to strength. You will have the opportunity to work on the latest BI Projects of course training will also be giving extending your knowledge forward in the right direction.
My client is wanting someone who they can rely on and trust, someone willing to put their all in to bettering their selves and creating steeping tones for a better future.
Confident as well as knowledgeable and prepared to go that extra mile to progress.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 2 Years providing Support experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV latest versions
- Consulting experience with NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central products
- Experience with 1st to 3rd Line Technical Support
- Experience with Troubleshooting, Debugging and Basic Modifications
- Knowledge in Supporting in LS Retail EPOS
- Excellent communication/ stakeholder management skills
- Assisting the NAV Application Manager with reporting duties as required
- Upgraded to D365/BC so you will part of the latest technologies
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Training around Power BI and other power apps
- Great fun culture and very friendly
- Competitive Salary based on experience
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on 0191 3001857 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL