Our client is currently seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Consultant to join our team of expert cloud consultants. This person will be responsible for providing leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises. This individual will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure
- Build and deploy production systems in Azure
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
- Participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas.
- Design cloud network connectivity architecture.
- Microsoft Azure technologies and Services: Compute, Storage, Databases, API Management, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions.
- Azure DevOps or non-Microsoft equivalent technologies such as GoCD, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus etc.: Pipelines, Repos, Artifacts.
- Agile Scrum
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
Extra-Awesome If You Have:
- Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team as the technical SME.
- Passion for delivering high quality technical solutions
- Strong crisis management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A natural enthusiasm and ability to learn cutting edge technologies
- 5+ years in software engineering with the technologies listed
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365, and other Microsoft platforms
- 2+ years in leadership role (Projects or People)
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations and CI/CD.
- 3+ years implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
- 3+ years solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure
- Consulting experience
- 5 years of proven consulting experience
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent
Experience in the following is a bonus:
SharePoint, Mobile Web toolkits like Xamarin and Cordova, Progressive apps, Machine learning, Cloud Infrastructure, Consulting, PowerBi.
Benefits & Perks
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- FSA & HSA accounts to help you set aside pre-tax dollars for your healthcare needs
- To help manage your work - life needs; we offer an employee assistance program, professional certification reimbursement, subsidized gym participation reimbursement, financial and wellness seminars
- Long-term care insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Enjoy our monthly employee social events
- Public speaking opportunities at the company or local events
If you are interested please email me your resume directly at email@example.com!