On behalf of a client based in Copenhagen, I am looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. The role will involve building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. It is a really exciting opportunity to join one of Denmark's leading Cloud Native companies and help them deliver solutions to a whole host of customers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment
- Define system specifications based on company needs
- Discuss high-level technical architecture and application designs with senior customer executives
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs and provide guidance to team members
- Implement architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns and assist in problem solving
Skills & Qualifications
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Solid understanding of cloud virtualization, storage and networking.
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Understanding of common database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity and access control, & security solutions.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Competitive salary
- Work with cutting edge Cloud Technology
- Top Enterprise Projects
- Flexible working hours including remote work
- Co-financing of Medical Care
The role is urgently required, for successful applicants to start as soon as possible and last for a duration of 3 months.
If you would like to apply for this position or need any further information, please send your CV or query to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. You can also reach me on +44 (0)191 338 6624 - I'm always available for a confidential chat!