I am currently recruiting for an exciting Business Analyst opportunity with a manufacturing End User based just outside of Manchester to support them with their D365 F&O implementation.
Their technology team requires a Microsoft Dynamics Analyst who takes an end-to-end, process-based approach to enhance the business through; simplification, operations excellence, enterprise transformation, and delivering inspiring solutions for sustained profitable growth.
Ideally you will have experience of upgrading Microsoft Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 F&O, and held significant responsibility for success throughout. A manufacturing background is preferable; however retail, e-commerce & distribution are also of keen interest.
Please not you will be expected to be on site for this role.
- You will enjoy the autonomy to work directly with subject matter experts to first understand and then respond to broad and varied business challenges
- Aligning process and functional design activities, creating and reviewing functional requirements as an input to application design success
- Facilitate analysis workshops across the business to understand needs and develop critical problem solving statements for delivery
- Documenting and analysing complex business processes to review deliverables against expected results (Benefits)
- End to end systems project life cycle through to production
- Provide training to inspire systems adoption
- Support for end user 'functional' issues
- Comprehensive experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 F&O
- A passion for finding and solving critical problems and have a habit of recognising opportunities for continual improvement
- Confidence in building, testing, and maintaining scalable solutions deployed across all sites
- Be a team player, enabler for collaboration
- Ability to set and deliver to tight deadlines, to work in an efficient manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology shell (Power BI / CRM / AX / Office / SQL)
- Familiarity with databases (MS SQL)
For more information about this fantastic role, please send through your CV to arrange a confidential consultation!