An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SQL Database Developer to join a steadily growing organisation within the financial services industry. This will be a home-based position, where you will be required to travel into their Central London office around once per month when it's safe to do so.
You will be joining a highly collaborative and close-knit Development team, working alongside the current Senior Database Developer, and focusing on the development of their SQL database and data warehouse, utilising your strong T-SQL, SSIS/ETL and data modelling skills to support the growing needs of the organisation.
Whilst currently predominantly on-premise, moving across to the Azure cloud platform is on the roadmap for this organisation, and you will have the opportunity to be involved in this transition in the future.
This role is very much a clean slate for you to make your own, and you will be actively encouraged to suggest improvements to business processes and systems, giving you real ownership and autonomy over your work.
In line with this, this organisation places a real emphasis upon ongoing professional development, with a dedicated training budget in place. You can elect to take any course which would allow you better perform in your role, whilst also contributing to your career path throughout the company.
- Strong SQL and T-SQL development skills, including the development of stored procedures
- Strong SSIS/ETL development skills
- Experience designing developing data warehousing solutions
- Experience developing reports in SSRS or Power BI
- Experience or knowledge of Wherescape Red would be highly beneficial
- Ideally financial services experience
- Salary of up to around £55,000 depending upon experience
- 24 days' holiday, with the option to buy/sell 5 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Host of corporate benefits
Interviews are happening shortly via a remote process, with a view to on-board you from home over the coming weeks, so apply ASAP to be considered.