Technical Marketing Manager- SALES -$120K
Our client is looking for a Technical Marketing Manager who specializes in sales! You will join a Microsoft Certified Expert Team, based out of Maryland. This client is within the management and software industry, working heavily with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. You will contribute to global digital transformation, and support the engagement opportunity space. This is a very fast growing opportunity, with a company that supports and encourages further growth with paid Microsoft Certification Exams!
Technical Marketing Manager- SALES-$120K
- Educate and instruct tech audience about software platforms and usage
- Grow as a technical subject matter expert within the industry, while collaborating with marketing and engineer professionals Develop training materials for sales engineering, customer success teams
- Creating digital marketing campaigns with SEO/SEM email, social media, and display advertising
- Digital roadmap strategy development with marketing automation structures
- 4+ years of technical/ product marketing/product management , or sales/engineering experience for and enterprise IaaS or SaaS company or developer platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Related Technical Field
- Strong examples of technical marketing content, and sales with work examples/portfolio
- PowerBI , and workflow proficiency
- Exemplary leadership and development skills aiding in great business judgment and discretion
Salary + Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Health, Vision
- Paid holidays + Vacation + Paid Microsoft Certification Exams
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6251!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6251 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!