MS Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Solutions Architect - Dynamics CRM/D365 CE - Remote- $140k
This south eastern client is looking to bring on a new, fully remote D365/CE Solutions Architect to join their team in the Tech Services Industry. Excellent leadership, project management and multi-tasking experience will take you far in this role. This role requires proven field service experience in the MS CRM/D365 space as this client handles many field service operations.
- Develop and manage ISV components of D365 for specialized client markets
- Cross-departmental communication and support of training, strategic direction and project updates
- Manage full life cycles to appropriately ensure efficient completion
- Liaison between client and internal teams for seamless business
- 3+ years implementing MS CRM / D365
- BS or Advanced Degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Business, Marketing, Sales or Computer Science
- D365 certification
- Field Service Knowledge (Required)
- Proficient knowledge of MS CRM, D365 CS, FS, Sales software
Salary & Benefits:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!