Business Intelligence Consultant- Copenhagen
If you are looking over the past few weeks and months thinking that your position at work is getting boring, the projects aren't quite as exciting as you originally thought, or that your team no-longer shares your passion for Business Intelligence, then this could the right time for you to make a move!
My client is looking to take on the best and brightest the Business Intelligence market has to offer, giving you the chance to work on some of the most exciting projects the market has to offer, in an environment praised for both its culture and the passion they have for Business Intelligence.
As a Gold Partner in a range of different Microsoft technologies, my client currently has a range of projects working with some of the latest developments in Power BI and Azure, giving you the chance to gain that much desired experience that isn't being offered to you currently. You will be working along side some of the sharpest minds in the business where you are actively encouraged to spar and develop your skills, with dedicated days to do so. They also offer one of the most highly recognised development programmes for their Consultants, meaning there are very few places you could work and build upon your experience than this client.
If you have experience working in the partner channel, specifically on Business Intelligence projects, with at least 2-3 years experience then this means you could be exactly what my client is looking for. Backed with a quality education, a quality education, and personality that would gel well with their team and you could find yourself taking those very exciting steps in your career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide high quality solutions to the customer base.
- Actively communicate with clients, representing the business to the highest degree.
- Participate in sparing and development sessions to build upon your experience, and assist in the development of others.
Skills & Qualifications
- +2 Years working with Microsoft Business Intelligence.
- Experience working in the partner/consulting channel.
- Be fluent in Danish, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Holding a BA or MA in Business Intelligence, Computer Science, or relevant degree is a bonus.
- Highly competitive salary, pension, and bonus package.
- One of the best development programmes in Denmark.
- Sleek and modern offices filled with passionate BI professionals.
If you see yourself working in this type of environment, then apply below or drop me an email at email@example.com
Alternatively, if you are interested in consulting, but think a different environment would suit you better, email me and we can organise a call as there are a number of opportunities that could be of interest to you!