Perfect opportunity for those who value an agile / non-bureaucratic environment, but still want to work on long term Qlik projects and learn more about other tools / technologies such as Azure/AWS!
Our Client is an established BI / Analytics consulting firm that is looking for multiple Qlik consultants due to a couple of large projects that they have just won.
How this company differentiates itself from their competition:
- They only focus on large/enterprise level customers- You will only have 2-3 customers allocated to you per year, meaning you will always have a planned out focus of your work and will be able to watch the benefits of your work unfold over a long period of time.
- You will always work on a project team of 4/5/6 people- Avoid being shipped off to a customer by yourself!
- Get heavily involved in the business side of things- You won't just be someone who creates qlik reports, you will be advising key stakeholders on how to change their business!
- A completed Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- 2+ Years minimum experience as a Qlik consultant (The more the better!)
- A passion and ability to work in business process advisory with customers
- Previous experience in leading a team is a big plus, and allows for straight transfer to lead consultant
- An upbeat "Can-do" attitude
- Fluency in both Finnish and English
- Attractive salary & bonus model
- Being part of an exciting motion in a growing company (Grew from 5 to 60+ people between 2016-2020!)
- Agile working environment - plenty of flexibility to work from home and be in charge of the hours you work
- Career development schemes
- Learning new things in BI - This company also has a strong presence within Azure/AWS Data Engineering as well as Data Science
Those interested in learning more about this opportunity should send their CV and contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358 9 42451427