Field Services Consultant/ Solution Architect- (Remote) $140K
Our client is looking for a Field Services Consultant/Solution Architect! Our client provides solutions to global businesses, and project management with over 300 implementations to date! Opportunities like this do not come often, this potential candidate will be able to dive deeper into Dynamics 365 with a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner (Field Services Knowledge is a must). This candidate will be able to provide user training , and lead projects for select modules.
Field Services Consultant/ Solution Architect-(Remote) $140K
- Daily participation D365 Customer Service / Field Services / Sales business
- Developing ISV components for clients
- Drives performance, deliverability, maintenance, and design
- Develop and configure acts on potential software and upcoming consulting opportunities
- Meets client ideas internally & externally; and develops application designs to fulfill client requests
- 3-5 years understanding and implementing projects using D365 CS, FS, and Sales Software
- Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Business, Marketing, Sales, or Computer Science
- Comprehension of Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- Comfortability bridging the gap between junior consultants, company, and customers
- Excellent ability to work with third party tools + project management
Salary + Benefits:
- Medical, Health, Vision
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6251!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6251 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!