MS Dynamics CRM/365 Functional Consultant/Architect - Remote - $140K
Our client in the Southeast is looking for a MS Dynamics CRM/365 functional consultant/architect to help on an implementation, where Field Services is a must! A qualified candidate will have multiple years of MS Dynamics CRM experience, as well as Field Services in a more functional role - technical is a plus, but not necessary. Our client is looking for a candidate who will be excited to manage and lead from start to finish an entire CE/FS implementation. If you're looking for a leadership role as your next position and you have FS experience, this is the job for you!
- Will oversee and provide leadership for complete implementation of Dynamics 365 CE/FS project (all stages).
- Creates project plans that takes all areas into account including time, resources, etc.
- Communicates with customers on their requirements and needs for specific objectives and designs.
- Collaborate with management about ISV's for D365.
- Collaboration with team, making sure training is up to date on specific modules.
- Offers pre and post-sales technical support when needed.
- Deliver presentations and lead meetings.
- Experience with Field Services (required)
- 3-5+ years of experience with MS Dynamics 365/CRM
- Proof of certifications with D365
- Bachelor's in accounting, IT, business, marketing, or other relevant field from accredited university.
- Experience in leadership roles, handling projects and engagements
- Experience in communicating between company and customers.
Benefits + Salary:
- $140K + Bonus
- Full Benefit Package
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!