Senior Service Designer | Remote / Edinburgh | Technology Consultancy
I am engaged with an award-winning Technology Consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Service Designer to be based out of the London area. The role is newly released, part of a UK-wide recruitment drive within their wider design function and is a key strategic hire for them due to it being embedded within their portfolio of UK Government and Public Sector projects.
Taking up a hands-on position, your role will see you embedded within a team of Service Designers with a focus on their UK Government clients. You will be expected to drive Agile processes and your role will see you support a number of projects within the UK Government space, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders throughout the full project lifecycle.
Travel & Working Patterns
This role will be 100% remote for the foreseeable future due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, but will involve some client-based work once the pandemic is over. You will be expected to spend 2/3 days' on-site with customers (90% of which are in Scotland), with the remainder of the week spent working from home.
In terms of their core expectations from you, rather than copying and pasting the JD, I have decided to pick out the key requirements below:
- E2E Design Experience - Ideally a hybrid mix of skills, encompassing the E2E process with understanding and knowledge of hands-on design principles, research and delivery.
- Stakeholder Management - Experience working directly with customers, with preference given to candidates from either a Consultancy or Digital Agency background.
- Design Tools - Experience working with industry-standard tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, Figma, Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite,
- Agile - Knowledge and experience implementing and driving Agile methodologies.
So if you've read this advert and think 'this sounds pretty interesting' then why not apply? In order to do so, please contact me using the following methods:
- Telephone - 0191 338 7540
- Email - email@example.com
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during the application process will remain confidential and any submissions will be fully compliant with GDPR.