A unique consultancy is emerging into the hiring scene and are looking for technical cloud specialists in Stockholm. At the forefront of Microsoft consultancy services, they are set for an incredible year of exciting projects with a focus on integration. This opportunity is suitable for highly skilled Microsoft specialists who have worked with .NET/C#, Azure integration and ultimately looking for an adventurous change. If you want to work projects which you're passionate about and become a keystone member of this collaborative team then make yourself known!
- There is room for flexibility within this role; if you wanted to take on more of a hands on development approach or more of an architectural one, then the company can facilitate this.
- You can expect to have a range of projects to choose from within the Azure/ Integrations field.
- Currently mostly working remotely/from home, but soon a hybrid model will be adopted with flexible working in office, at client sites and at home.
They are a very stable and progressive consultancy who have a huge emphasis on employee wellbeing and community. They frequently have knowledge sharing and group activities - with lot's of passionate people this is a great place to expand your own knowledge too. They have a policy which states their consultants cannot work at the customer sites 5 days a week - this is to keep travel down and culture/ social aspects at the forefront of what they do.
- A minimum of 3+ years professional experience in .NET/C# development
- Experience with BizTalk, Azure, Azure Functions, logic apps.
- API Management and Integrations experience
- If you have more of an architect profile, knowledge of 'enterprise integration patterns' is beneficial
- If you are have more of a sole developer profile, its great if you have already some experience in a consultancy.
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Fantastic company culture
- Genuinely care about their employees, their projects and how they want to progress
- Flexi hours
- Competitive salary alongside lots of benefits and allowances
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you want to apply for or learn more about please don't hesitate to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a message via LinkedIn Amy Beckford https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-beckford-33788a184/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.