Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Solution/Functional Architect
I am working with a leading global consulting firm and top-rated Gold certified national partner in Microsoft who is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Solution/Functional Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate will be able to review and re-engineer client business processes and perform functional tasks for successful CRM implementation.
Location: Remote with 50% travel to client site
- Oversee business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface, and performance requirements
- Advise on MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties, and customizations
- Will execute installation, setup, and configuration of MS CRM, Dynamics Marketing, Dynamics Social, and Parature
- Data migration from external systems into MS CRM
The successful candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business management, management information system, marketing, or equivalent
- Four years of experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- SDK, report writing, installation, configuration, and customizations experience
- MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services experience
- Knowledge of all phases of SDLC process
If you want to work for a company that not only has a competitive salary and great benefits, but was also named one of the best places to work in Orange County, apply today!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com or 214-447-1437!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on T.Hengst@nigelfrank.com | +1 (214) 447 1437. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.