Azure Pre-Sales Architect - Permanent - Remote - $200k
In this role, you will provide thought leadership to this company's clients, help design, scope and sell amazing projects, and help delivery teams fulfill the vision you've shaped. This role will directly support both their Business Development Managers to pursue new customer opportunities and their technical teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Keeping their skills cutting-edge is a must, and part of your role will be to share the same education and enthusiasm that you give their clients with their internal teams. As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will take personal ownership of the technical envisioning, scope and goals of sales pursuits. The heart of this role is a passion for helping clients understand, adopt and improve an Azure presence, both in traditional, infrastructure-based approaches and new, platform-based architectures.
- Pre-sales Leadership
- Lead Assessment Engagements
- Inspire Customers
- Agile Requirements Definition
- Thought Leadership & Knowledge Management
- Passion for Learning New Technologies
- Microsoft Partnership Enhancement
- Collaboration and active participation in a consulting environment. Experience in team selling of professional services, as well as sales through delivery efforts
- Proficiency in professional technical architecture capabilities
- Comfortable speaking to all levels from engineers and analysts to C-suite level people
- Customer-facing presentations including leading meetings using whiteboards and presentations
- Technical documentation and writing
- Experience designing end-to-end architectural solutions
For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Head Office Contacts. USA: Frank Recruitment Group Inc, 21st Floor, 110 William Street, New York City, New York, USA, NY 10038 | Tel: +1 212-731-8242 UK: Nigel Frank International, The St. Nicholas Building, St. Nicholas Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RF | Tel: +44 191 230 1883 Singapore: Frank Recruitment Group Private Ltd, 15th Floor, Royal One Philip, 1 Philip Street, Singapore, 048692 ...