Embedded Software Developer / Kongsberg /
Are you looking for a new long term project? Nigel Frank are working with a technology and product development company in Norway who are looking for 2 Embedded Software Developers to work on a 18 month project. They can offer an exciting projects that can provide strong growth to them and rapid growth in your own skill set.
We help our customers transform technology into good user experiences by combining complex physical and digital solutions. As a product developer with us, you get the opportunity to work in exciting, technological and innovative projects that vary in size, duration and in very different market segments.What do we expect you to have knowledge and experience in?
- Low-level embedded software development
- Real time programming
- Microcontroller architectures
- Embedded peripherals: I2C, SPI or similar
- Knowledge of at least one of these: Canbus, Modbus, Bluetooth, Ethernet or similar
- Object-oriented modeling and programming in C / C ++ (something Python can also be a plus)
We work with development from low level to GUI / FrontEnd, so if you have experience in these areas, also get in touch
We can offer:
- A committed, innovative and informal work environment
- A large variety of work tasks with customers in many different market segments
- Career opportunities and development opportunities within a broad technology area
- competitive conditions
If you are interested in the position then look no further an apply today. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the opportunity further, contact me on +47 815 02 273 or email email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft and Azure Recruitment advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users across the globe. Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.