SQL DBA - Staffordshire
Are you a talented Database Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
My client is one of the largest retailers in the UK, with a Global reach. We are looking for a DBA to join a high performing team as they embark on delivering the Infrastructure Strategy.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining database systems.
- Being hands on with Database standards
- End user applications
- Data backup
- Data recovery
- Data security
- Data integrity
- Database design, documentation & coding
- Upgrades & Updates
- SQL Server and Oracle Database Administration and Support.
- roving procedures, looking at pre-requisites, training
- Identifying the migration approach: detailed analysis, design, development, test, user acceptance test support and production implementation.
- Some Data Modelling
- SQL Server - clustering, replication and log shipping an advantage.
- SQL - structured query language
- Indexes, index management, partitioning and statistics
Desirable / Non Essential Skills
- Object-oriented database management systems' (OODBMS)
- XML database management systems
- Cloud services
- Red Hat
- Fast Paced
- Strong work ethics
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary dependant on your skill-set, ranges: From £40,000 to £52,000
- Plus More...
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.