MS Dynamics 365/CRM/.NET Jr. Developer - Phoenix, AZ - $100K
Our client in the Southwest is hiring for a Dynamics 365/CRM Jr. Developer role in a back-end position with some front-end experience. This client has expressed a need for a developer who is interested in working for an educational sector, especially as remote learning has become so prevalent. A qualified candidate will have some experience with Dynamics CRM, as well as familiarity with other software to make them a valuable asset to this team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate where growth is a goal, specifically in the realms of MS Dynamics CRM.
- Development of different MS CRM solutions, including interfaces, workflows, etc.
- Configuration and customization of different MS Dynamics environments.
- Troubleshooting applications and third party programs and making sure routine testing is done for quality assurance.
- Develop, write and execute code for application updates, as well as API functionality, software issues and resolution.
- Work with teammates to develop solutions and configurations for software.
- BS in Computer Science, IT, or other relevant field from accredited university.
- 2+ years of experience in software design and implementation (required)
- Work experience AND education may be substituted.
- Familiarity with IIS, version control software, component services, SQL server, and Visual Studio.
- Experience with front-end work (preferred)
Benefits + Salary:
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!