Senior Solutions Architect, Copenhagen
We are looking for a talented BI Architect with a strong technical background that can demonstrate good knowledge and experience in SSIS, DWH and ETL processes with a good head for the business needs as well as the technical skills.
The company in question are looking for high calibre professionals with a strong academic background and experience in the industry. You get the opportunity to work in one of the leading BI houses and will be the beating heart translating corporate data into concrete business solutions based on Microsoft BI, Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, (TARGIT and IBM Planning Analytics). In addition we will put you in contact with some of Denmark's top companies providing effective solutions to the big business problems.
We want you to;
- Focus on the detail, immerse yourself in the projects and deliver on our deadlines
- Use your knowledge and expertise to drive solutions
- Analyse, influence and challenge at every opportunity
- Take ownership of a team and becoming a driving force in solutions
- Lead from the front, let your expertise and technical abilities inspire our Clients from multiple industry sectors, including Finance, Science and Tech to Media and Culture
- Demonstrate to our clients; high performance, scalability and security in their projects and the reasons why virtually all of our solutions are placed in a Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Warehouse.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of Denmark's leading team of Consultants in Business Analytics
- Access to the latest technology from Microsoft and exciting projects in Cloud
- Opportunity to take ownership, collaborate and drive innovations with your wealth of expertise
- Attractive salary and bonus structure rivalling our competitors
- Chance to continue your Education in this field with supported qualifications
- We also make a lovely cup of coffee…
All you need is;
- A proven longevity in the industry and exposure in a Consultant role
- Worked within an MSBI platform and strong Full Stack Capabilities
- Hands on experience especially in SSIS, DWH and beneficial Azure/Cloud
- Danish fluency extremely important due to the nature of our work
- Most Importantly you Live, Breathe and Love Data
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.