D365/BC Lead Developer - £55k - £65k
The Company and the role
I am recruiting for a Developer who is able to step up to this lead position and manage their own team. This is a great opportunity to work alongside highly experienced Consultants, Project Managers and Developers on D365/BC projects extending your knowledge further.
My client is one of the largest MS Gold Partner's so you will experience the latest training on Dynamics NAV ensuring you are always kept up to date. This position is a remote due to Covid but once it all normalises again this will all change so you are able to enjoy the benefits of being on site.
- At least 5 years in a lead Developer role
- Solid experience developing NAV Solutions with versions 2015,2017 and 2018
- 1-2 Year's experience with D365 & Business Central
- Experience in AL coding with Visual Studio Code or similar IDE.
- Full life-cycle development project
- A deep knowledge of coding languages .NET, C/SIDE C/AL and C#
- Microsoft Partner experience is desirable
- Oversee software configuration, testing, training and deployment
- Supervise and mentor staff
- Develop and support Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions
- Ensure quality assurance measures
- Proactively manage client relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Provide go-live and post-implementation support
- Perform project management
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on 0191 3001857 or via email email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL