Data Analytics Lead
My client are a small. but well established Digital Print provider are looking to centralise their data analytics function at their site in Newcastle. They have continued to grow over the last 18 months and continue to perform well as their main source of revenue is generated through e-commerce and their website.
In this role you will lead on a number of business intelligence related areas with both back and front end development across the department.
The short term goal is to grow with the addition of a new Data Scientist who you will work alongside to drive and deliver insight across the business to senior stakeholders/directors
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to identify and execute on how data/analytics can drive their priorities forward.
- Guiding the analytics methodologies for A/B testing, measurement, and KPI establishment
- Building self-service solutions for key users, creating visualisations and reports for requested projects.
- Maintenance of existing operational and reporting MS SQL Server databases to ensure BAU
- Gathering and translating business needs into appropriate technical and functional requirements.
- Leading the design, development and rollout of effective data repositories to support the BI and reporting objectives of the business
- Utilising best practice, develop and maintain ETL functionality and data platforms using SSIS additional tools and relevant scripting
What you will need:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL stack including SSIS (essential), SSRS and SSAS
- Experienced with relational database technologies and concepts
- ETL development, maintenance and administration experience using SSIS packages, including extracting data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and BI technologies
- Analytical and problem solving with an eye for detail
- Flair for designing and building creative and efficient reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level
- 3+ years' experience in senior data role
- Experience of R or Python an advantage
Salary is up to £55,000 plus staff discount.
Please contact me directly for immediate consideration if you are looking for a new senior role in data analytics.
email@example.com - 0191 223 5303