Senior DevOps Engineer | Remote / South London | £55,000 - £75,000 (Base) + Package
One of Europe's most established IT Software Consultancies is looking for an experienced Senior or Lead DevOps Engineer, with either a background in Software Engineering or Infrastructure/Networking, to be based on-site in South London with one of their largest customers. They have an excellent reputation and offer unparalleled opportunities to progress your career, either down a technical pathway or into management/delivery.
The organisation in question operate across multiple technology areas and the role will see you engage with blue chip organisations on a multi-year Digital/Cloud transformation program. You will join a supremely talented team, becoming a key player in a hugely strategic program of work, offering you the chance to work with emerging technologies in the Cloud/DevOps space. Your role will be hybrid and you will be given the opportunity to lead an Agile team of DevOps Engineers, with the role combining a range of responsibilities including stakeholder management, Cloud architecture, people management and hands on engineering.
- Cloud Technologies: First and foremost, you need proven experience working with one of the major Cloud providers including either Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Containerisation Tools: Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher would be preferred.
- Configuration Management & CI/CD: Commercial experience working with Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and TeamCity is also desirable.
- Stakeholder Management: Due to the client-facing nature of the organisation, preference will be given to applicants who have previously worked with customers.
- Mentoring & Coaching: Finally, for applicants looking to come in as a Senior Engineer, proven experience mentoring and coaching others is desired.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £55,000 - £75,000 DOE) alongside a non-contributory pension (6%), annual discretionary bonus, private healthcare and flexible working hours. Moreover, you are guaranteed to receive both your Cloud and Kubernetes certifications within your first 6 months, fully expensed.
So if this advert has been short enough to make you think 'I want this job' then why not apply? To do so, please use the following...
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
- Office - 0191 338 7540
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.