Dynamics NAV Database Specialist - Carlstadt, NJ - $90k
A family-owned food manufacturer is looking for a Database Specialist with Dynamics NAV experience to play a key role in user support, database administration, reporting/analysis, and project management.
The company has been in operation for 50 years and has become a well-recognized brand throughout the industry. They put a major emphasis on company culture and individual development, and this opportunity is no different. This is an excellent chance for you to gain experience working with the latest in ERP technologies while working in a fun, collaborative environment.
- Act as the main in-house technical resource for Dynamics NAV, in charge of troubleshooting & debugging system errors and working with the company's VAR on development modifications
- Develop, implement, and maintain high-performance database systems using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Analyze system performance to plan for capacity management and scalability.
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems.
- Build reports for department leadership assisting in data analysis
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Lead additional projects as assigned for ERP and Database improvements
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Dynamics NAV, Navision, or D365 Business Central
- Expertise with Microsoft SQL Server required
- Knowledge of finance, distribution, and/or production modules
- Prior background as a Systems Analyst, SQL DBA, or ERP Manager is a plus
- Experience with Power BI reporting is a plus
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Up to $90k Base Salary for top candidates
- Performance-based Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- 401 (k) program with a company match
- Vacation and Paid Time Off plan
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and achieve certifications
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7421 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!