Reporting to the analyst team leader, the Functional Analyst, Dynamics AX - Project Management and Sales, will play an active role in projects related to developing Dynamics AX as well as day-to-day activities supporting, analyzing, configuring and maintaining systems so they run smoothly. The incumbent will also work closely with other team members as well as in other IT areas (development, strategic watch, infrastructure and the Help Desk).
* Support the Project Management and Sales teams in establishing their needs and guide them in selecting appropriate solutions by proposing options, making recommendations and producing a rollout plan.
* Provide functional support to the Project Management and Sales teams' daily operations and propose ideas for improvement.
* Help design Dynamics AX solutions, especially for Project Management and Sales processes and integrations.
* Configure applications to meet business needs and processes.
* Process tickets for projects, change requests and bugs.
* Ensure that standard practices and procedures are applied when configuring solutions.
* Establish test plans and coordinate their execution with super-users; get their feedback before and after implementation.
* Work with other team members and the user community
* Analyze, process, convert and clean data.
* Maintain an optimized portfolio of applications and reports supporting the business unit.
* Provide effort estimates as part of IT planning and quantify project resource requirements.
* Prepare training material and help with training activities for users on the Project Management and Sales teams, where required.
* Perform all other related tasks.
Work Schedule: 37.5
* Hold recognized leadership
* Ability to summarize and analyze, and know how to problem solve
* Ability to multitask on several projects at the same time and on an efficient team
* Good sense of organization, methodical and ability for time management
* Very good communication skills, resourceful and positive attitude
* Ability to take charge, coach and advise
* Oriented toward clients and the user experience
* Ability to structure and lead multidisciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings
* Versatile and results-oriented
* Demonstrate initiative and innovation
* Bachelor's degree in Business Informatics or any other relevant field
* At least five years of relevant experience using the Dynamics AX Project Management and Accounting, and Sales and Marketing modules (AX/D365)
* Very good knowledge of project management processes and their standard implementation in Dynamics AX/365, and knowledge of the Finance module (asset)
* Participation as a functional analyst in major IT development projects
* Strong life cycle experience related to software development
* Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written
* Asset: experience in a professional services firm
* Asset: experience with DevOps
* Asset: knowledge of other resource planning solutions