MS D365 CE/PowerApps Administrator/Developer - Remote - $100K
Our client in the Midwest is hiring for a 100% remote MS D365 CE/PowerApps Administrator/Developer. In this position, you would be joining a company in the agriculture service industry. This company values seeking solutions for the needs of their industry, as well as innovation. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is well-versed in PowerApps and PowerAutomate (a must need skill!) and wants to advance their career with a techno-functional role.
- Advise and collaborate with business users to gather information and requirements for system and documentation.
- Write technical details for system work.
- Develop and configure CRM dashboards and workflows.
- Implement and troubleshoot SDK and third party apps for administering CRM system.
- Using PowerAutomate, create PowerApps and flows
- Troubleshooting of PowerApps, internal CRM system, and other third party apps.
- 2+ years' experience with MS Dynamics CRM (required)
- Experience with PowerApps and PowerAutomate (required)
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Field Services, OneDrive/OneNote, CRM SDK, and Visual Studio (preferred)
Salary + Benefits:
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!