Vulnerability Manager- Copenhagen
For those interested in Data Security but you are yet to find that environment that allows you to make meaningful difference to the process in place currently?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
My client has a strong presence though out the Nordics where you will work within their IT Operations department being expected to provide fast and effective solutions to any issues within the existing infrastructure while supporting the systems of the wider business. Your day to day will involve you managing your team to ensure all issues are dealt with quickly through conducting security scans for both internal and external facing systems. Based on these scans, you will ensure the results are effectively recorded and improved upon by actively making suggestions and recommendations to keep the security of the systems to the highest level.
As an individual, you are passionate about Data Security and have no problem ensuring that this is maintain, even if it means informing Developers of the issues within their code and checking into to see the relevant breaches fixed. The company prides them self on their cultural approach to a vibrant working environment. You will have a positive and honest attitude, while producing high quality and accurate work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Constant monitoring of vulnerabilities within the infrastructure.
- Keep a high level of knowledge for any potential threats to the IT systems.
- Provide analysis and improvements on potential vulnerabilities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of application, network, and operating system security.
- A good understanding of Windows and Linux patching.
- Be an open and dedicated individual.
- Competitive compensation package, including pension.
- Access to large data networks and cloud based operations
- A stylish and attractive office in Copenhagen.
If you feel this is the right role for yourself, then apply below with your CV in English to be considered for the position. If you have questions about the role, but are unsure about whether you are wanting to apply for the role, send me a mail at email@example.com and we can organise a call