The genuine UK Leader in Microsoft technology solutions are seeking Azure Data Engineers to join their team as they look to grow in response to huge client demand for their expertise in Azure.
You'll be a skilled Data Engineer/BI Developer/Data Platform specialist with existing experience in creating end-to-end solutions using Azure PaaS technologies, including Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks, SQL DW/Synapse Analytics, SQL DB and more.
You'll join a highly specialised team of like-minded professionals who are passionate about the power of the Azure Data Platform and it's ability to positively impact businesses and organisations. The team includes multiple Microsoft MVP's, community leaders and much more.
You'll be largely remote-based, working occasionally from your base office (offices in London, Manchester, Newcastle, Midlands and Scotland) and sometimes on client site. During the Covid lock-downs the company has seen an increase in productivity, so are not demanding people return to old habits. Candidates should be however to go to office/site as and when needed.
Role & Responsibilities
- Azure Data Solution Design/Development
- Client interaction - requirements gathering, implementation/go-live support, hand-over
- Self-development and learning
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure Data solution design/development using tools such as Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse/SQL DW, Event Hubs, Power BI, Data Lake
- Experience in modern Data Warehouse development, including strong Data Modeling skills
- Excellent communication skills, ideally from a client-facing environment
- Starting salary of £45-85,000 depending upon skills, experience and seniority
- Bonus of 4-15% per annum depending upon seniority
- Extensive paid-training opportunities including MS Certifications, internal development and 80 hours per year paid training time.
For this, and other exciting permanent roles in Power BI and Azure Data Platform, contact Owen Mitchell in complete confidence on 01913387552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/