Job Title: Microsoft Technical Support Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: Denver, Colorado
In this role, you will work closely with medium and large enterprises to design and deploy real-time communication, collaboration, and security solutions for increased mobility and productivity gains. You will be responsible for qualifying, troubleshooting, resolving and/or escalating issues, providing 24x7 managed services/solutions support to customers.
- Experience supporting the following systems: Azure, O365, Microsoft Teams, Unified Messaging, Skype for Business, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft UC endpoints
- Prior MSP and/or Consulting experience
- Expert knowledge of ticketing systems (Connectwise preferred)
- Monitor and manage simple to complex Microsoft cloud infrastructure solutions
- Administer Microsoft Azure to meet our customer's technical, security, and business needs for apps/workloads
- Monitoring, acting on planned/unplanned outage notifications from Microsoft
- Supporting processes for Office 365 license assignment, altering, and removal with end users
- Provide management for the product offerings around Microsoft Suite, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, Microsoft Skype for Business, MS Teams (Teams with Voice, Poly, AudioCodes)
- Escalate tickets and work with vendors and partners
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure solutions, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of Cloud, Virtualization, Mobility, BYOD, UC
- Advanced knowledge of Unified Messaging and Unified Communications
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and management of Microsoft server products
- Proficient experience with Windows Servers OS, and Active Directory
- Knowledge of networking; DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Azure Monitor and/or Azure Security Center
- Knowledge of Microsoft Defender ATP
- Knowledge of ITIL is preferred
- Prior MSP experience preferred
- Available to provide after-hours support and actively participate in an on-call rotation
- 3+ years of relevant Managed Services and/or Consulting experience
- 1+ years of relevant Microsoft Azure design & delivery experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Access to the latest emerging technologies
- 5x award winning Microsoft Partner of the Year
Email c.walsh@nigelfrank for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.