Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Business Analyst, Remote / Amsterdam, €5,500 Gross + Performance Bonus - Exclusive Opportunity!
One of our exclusive clients, an international services company based in Amsterdam (Remote working offered) who have customers operating in a variety of innovative sectors including renewable energy and life sciences, are actively looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM / D365 Customer Engagement Business Analyst to join their specialist team.
As a Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Business Analyst, you will contribute to the continued enhancement and planned upgrade of their Dynamics CRM system, whilst focusing on requirements gathering throughout the business, functional documentation, UAT testing, and release management.
My client is offering:
- Generous starting salary up to €5,500 gross p/m (Depending on experience)
- Attractive employee benefits including an individual performance bonus, the opportunity to purchase additional holiday days, laptop, phone, etc.
- Flexibility to regularly work from home 2-4 days a week
- Direct involvement in the upgrade of D365 Customer Engagement to the latest version
- Clear career progression opportunities into IT management
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong background in functional consultancy and/or business analysis, focusing on a CRM system (Ideally Dynamics CRM / D365 Customer Engagement)
- Business and system process optimisation experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (Fluent in English and Dutch)
- Ambitious and enthusiastic approach
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Dynamics CRM / D365CE / Customer Engagement / D365 CE / Business Analyst / Functional Analyst / Consultant / Netherlands / Haarlem / Amsterdam / North Holland / Utrecht / South Holland / Rotterdam / The Hague / Remote / WFH / Home Working