Microsoft Dynamics AC IT Director - 170K - New York
A top contender in the manufacturing industry, this fast-growing powerhouse is rapidly expanding their territory due to excellent internal processes, and heavy attention to customer satisfaction.
The IT Director will be responsible for managing and leading the daily operations and improvements around the Dynamics AX 2009 & 2012 ERP environment, along with other Financial Systems, working closely with our technical and functional colleagues throughout the process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and organize the IT team in figuring out business needs, priorities, developments, testing and implementations
- Maintaining and adapting business needs in a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012 environment
- Plan and execute proper procedures and adjustments in relation to Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Taking charge in data mining and analytic procedures
- Present timelines for planned projects
- Develop and outline rollout process to monitor all pre-production and production environments.
- BS Degree in a related field
- Direct experience in leading IT teams successfully, setting and implementing systems, driven by data and optimization
- Strong technical and functional experience with Dynamics AX 2009/2012 & X++
- Experience with MorphX IDE, SQL, TCP/IP networking, along with SSES and PowerBI reports
- Exceptional knowledge aof business needs, easily establishling verbal and written communcation channels across various levels of management to achieve organizational goals.
- Fantastic base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Join a privately owned, rapidly growing organization with a proven track record of excellent customer service and culture!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.