Do you want to join an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner that is experiencing customer success and growth within the Azure modern work space?
Our client is looking for skilled Azure professionals to help build a brand new Data practice. The Data Engineer Lead will work throughout the entire project life cycle, helping customers navigate their cloud data.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience in working with external/internal customers delivering Data Engineering based solutions that drive strong business impact.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for design, development, and testing of data engineering solutions, while adhering to architectural standards and requirements for maintainability and scalability
- Design and implement data integration processes from various data sources into ADLS, Azure SQL, and Azure Synapse
- Design and implement Data Lake processes that support data provisioning capabilities to feed analytical requirements.
- Develop ETL solutions using Azure Data Factory to load data into the Data Warehouse.
- Review completed code, documentation, and other deliverable to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements based on defined expectations.
- Supports hiring, on-boarding, training, managing, etc. data engineering team members to deliver superior products to our clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience utilizing tools such as: Azure Cloud, Azure Blob, ADLS, Cosmos DB, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Azure Stream Analytics, PowerBI, MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL, Power Query, etc.
- Deep understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multidimensional database design, OLTP, and OLAP
- Experience in dimensional modelling, open source tools- apache spark, databricks, HD insights, spark, Hadoop (a huge plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working as a team lead/manager
If you meet the qualifications/required skills set please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.