D365 Business Central Developer - Homebased - £55,000 DOE
Who they are
The company is an End User that has approached us to find a D365 BC Developer to join their new Dynamics team. They are a global E-commerce service provider for premium British fashion with hundreds of brands and a growing list of websites. They are forming a brand new Microsoft Dynamics team, which you will help create. The company is very conscientious, with environmental sustainability being a big part of their ethos - since 2017, the company has sourced almost all of its packaging from renewable materials.
What you'll be doing
The role will be fully remote, with monthly travel to the office post-COVID (expensed by the company). You will be joining their new Dynamics team to design and implement D365 Business Central across their systems. You'll work closely with key stakeholders, other parts of the IT department and the Finance and Operations department to configure and develop the core D365 Business Central implementation. Experience with the Purchase Order Processing, Sales Order Processing, Financials and Inventory Management modules would be advantageous.
- Translate designs and business requirements into physical implementation.
- Configure and develop the core D365 Business Central implementation.
- Integrate D365 Business Central with the broader IT estate.
- Assist with solution design where necessary.
- Analyse and remediate any bugs within the D365 Business Central system, and document accordingly.
- Work with the QA team to help plan, develop, coordinate, and document test scripts.
- Write implementation runbooks and actively participate in development, testing and UAT activities.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV development experience
- A strong software development background, with a software engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- A pragmatic approach to software development.
- Experience in working in agile teams using Scrum.
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL