BI Developer, Alcester (near Stratford-Upon-Avon)
My client is a Global Manufacturing company with sites and offices all over the world. They are growing rapidly and looking to expand their development team. They have created a relaxed, friendly culture that is very fast paced and innovative. There are so many projects going on, using various tools and technologies, this is a great role for enthusiastic candidates to find their passions in IT.
- Migration of legacy reports into Azure DWH
- Support Infrastructure
- Requirements gathering for analytics reports
- Answer BI support tickets to guide stakeholders around the business
- Project Work - speaking to users, gathering requirements, do they still need them, does it need to be interactive now, or a dashboard, drawing up proposals, educating user
- Full end to end
- SQL -3+ years solid - writing SQL queries
- Power BI - good understanding
- DAX - writing complex DAX queries
- Agile - Daily Stand ups with the team, Weekly Sprints with the team
- Nice to Have - Interactions with ETL, Azure, Salesforce, ERP Systems - not essential
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
- Open, share ideas, communicative
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £35K - £45K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development
- Plus More...
- This role is 100% remote working
- Expectation to g into office once a week/once a fortnight (Bidford office or Oxford office)
- Workings hours - 08:30am-5:00pm, core hours are 10am-4pm, they are flexible as long as you get the work done
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.