Microsoft Dynamics D365 Architect- Savannah, GA- up to $120,000
This full-time position is based in Savannah, Georgia.
Role And Responsibilities Include
- Technical and functional resolution of application problems within the D365 (F&O).
- Manage and research software integration for MS D365.
- Knowledge of EDI, ExFlow AP Automation, eBanking, and Treasury Automation Suite.
- Manage and assist multi-functional teams of
- Power BI background experience
- 5+ years of experience in implementing and coding for MS Dynamics 365.
- 5+ years of experience in coding with X++, SQL query design, and SSRS reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holidays
- Employee Development & Training
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
Please contact Gabriela Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-415-8993 if you are interested.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted 646-415-8993. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.