I am working with an IT company based in Cork seeking an experienced Business Analyst to come into the team at a key juncture in the companies growth plan.
· Executes analysis for opportunity requests
· Plan, lead and support assessments in collaboration with the business to determine scope, business capabilities, technology roadmap and enablement strategy for supply chain
· Drives analysis efforts for initial business case, resource ROM, prioritization, and categorization
· Compiles analysis materials for steering committee review
· Executes business case updates during discovery phase
· Contributes to resource level of effort, vendor readiness, contract readiness, GxP/SOX assessment and other assess related SDLC deliverables
· Collaborates in RFP submissions and responses
· Work closely with the capability manager and the technology lead role to assess, implement and oversee technology investments for supply chain
· Participates in initial client meeting to define project scope
· Evaluate business processes, uncovering areas for improvement, anticipating and analyzing user requirements
· Supports documentation of process flows for current state and future state
· Provides user requirements to development team for functional requirements definition
· Participates in design reviews
· Participates in test scenario definition
· Participates in user acceptance testing (UAT)
· Supports the project rollout on deployment
· Supports value affirmation analysis once the project is operational
Education & Qualifications:
· 8+ years of Business Analysis experience
· Lean/Six Sigma Black-Belt active certification preferred
· APICS CPIM and CSCP active certification preferred
Experience & Skills:
· Functional understanding and application of principles, theories, and concepts, aligning with understanding of business needs.
· Understanding of functional aspect of systems in the relevant area, along with issues and other aspects
· Technical system expertise and understanding of architectural issues
· Strong communication and excellent research skills and learning agility to understand internal business process, best practices and translate into technology needs/opportunities
· Specific experience in the Life Sciences/Pharma/Medical Devices/Healthcare industries is preferred
· Exposure to project management, agile methodologies.
· Understanding of technologies that support supply chain
If this role is of interest to you, please respond with an up to date CV to arrange a full confidential call!