This company are looking for an inquisitive and skilled individual who can drive forward a team and contribute to complex problem solving. They strongly value the importance of creating an inclusive, fun and diverse culture, while ensuring professional progression for their employees. Requirements wise must have Swedish language skills and a minimum of 3 years .NET/C# and cloud integrations experience.
What will you be doing?
Project dependant however, you will be working with the essential .NET suite alongside cloud integration using Azure. You will be expected to liaison with local companies, discuss their needs and deliver high quality solutions. You have the freedom to connect with the companies/ projects which interest you personally and if you don.
- Proficient Swedish language skills
- Strong object-oriented development background
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS and Azure API Management
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite - C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Agile and DevOps experience
- Experience from any ESB software (BizTalk, Dell Boomi, Mule etc)
- Motivated and driven personality
- Experience working at different customer sites is preferred
With an in-house product development feel - where 75% of project work takes place in their unique office in Stockholm - this company are leaders in system integration and putting their employees first. They believe each of their employees is unique and has the ability to contribute to the companies development and they also offer a range of competitive benefits:
- Being part of a warm, progressive and friendly team
- Work with cutting edge tech and latest platforms
- Career and skill support and enhancement
- 'Feel good' projects which drive your knowledge forward
If this progressive opportunity sounds like something you want to apply for or learn more about please don't hesitate to contact me by email email@example.com or drop me a message via LinkedIn Amy Beckford https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-beckford-33788a184/