If you are interested in working with some of the best operations people on one of the most interesting hybrid clouds in the Nordics, then keep reading!
Your Day to Day;
- You will be working in IT operations in one of the best-known media houses in the Nordics. Things move fast and when something new is needed your team is responsible for the infrastructure and for the supporting of the systems for business needs. Your responsibility will be to do security/vulnerability scans of all systems, internal and external facing.
- Ensuring that all processes for vulnerability scanning are thoroughly documented and regularly improved.
- Sharing results and improvement suggestions.
- You will be doing dynamic scans, static scans, and penetration testing, using the right tools and do the follow up on findings.
- So, exactly what are we looking for?
- You are driven by security and you enjoy improving security on many systems, on-prem, AWS, AZURE and other. You are not afraid to be hands-on with the complicated tasks and making decisions. You will be the driver for implementing vulnerability handling. You will be given freedom and support to succeed.
- Daily assessment of vulnerabilities identified by infrastructure scan.
- Evaluate, rate, and perform risk assessments on assets.
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timeline(s), create tickets in ServiceNow to submit to the responsible teams.
- Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape.
- Provide reporting and analysis and follow up.
- Provide vulnerability analysis and produce reports for management.
- Knowledge of application, network, and operating system security.
- Experience with vulnerability and patch assessment.
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux patching.
- Experience on vulnerability scanning tools.
- Security architecture experience a plus.
The Personal Qualities We Look For;
- A positive attitude and communicate openly and honestly.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Good sense of humour, compassion, respect, and flexibility.
- Quality and accuracy of work.
- Ability to meet deadlines through collaboration and teamwork.
- Attendance and dependability displayed through support, empowerment, and problem-solving skills.
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.