ERP Administrator - $90k - Remote
An industry dominating medical company that has expertise in all aspects of medical devices is looking for an experienced Dynamics NAV Administrator to provide expertise in Dynamics NAV support and take on an important leadership role. This industry leader is taking great strides in the medical world to ensure their devices are creating preventable measures. The Dynamics NAV Administrator should be someone who is extremely motivated and able to be the middle man between the ERP system and its users.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead all design sessions of BC and be able to be the main point of contact for users
- Review and analyze the system and be able to come up with solutions for improvement
- Be the primary contact for all administrative needs dealing with Business Central
- Provide support to all end-users
- Manage the system security
- Train new user and maintain the BC system
- 3-5 years of experience maintaining and supporting Dynamics NAV or Business Central
- Bachelors or Associates degree in a related field
- Understanding of accounting and operations process
- Understanding of SQL reporting
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Top of the line benefits package
- Competitive $90k salary
- PTO days
- An opportunity to have a highly respected job title within the company
- Strong career opportunities to grow and learn from medical industry experts
If you are interested in a leadership role with this amazing company in the medical device industry please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-270-8876.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-270-8876. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.