Dynamics CRM/365 Developer/Solution Architect - Remote - $120K
Our client based out of the East Coast is looking for a Dynamics CRM/D365 Solution Architect to sit within a client facing role. This organization has been around for over 20 years, and one of the first 50 Microsoft Dynamics partners in the United States.
- Consistent Dynamics CRM/CE/D365 process and upkeep; development, installation, support, as well as creating new entities, workflows, etc., under Dynamics CRM.
- Usage of CRM SDK and other plug-in platforms.
- Report creation, as well as performing data migrations (refining and manipulating data) using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML.
- Enhancements/customizations and integrations with various applications, including writing up steps done for others to test work.
- Automating business processes using Microsoft Flow/D365 CDS PowerApps.
Looking for Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE professional with 3-5 years of experience (required) in software development, customer support/resolution, as well as development principles.
Knowledge of technology platforms including, but not limited to:
- Dynamics CRM Web API
- Microsoft SQL/Fetch XML Reporting Services
- SSRS including plugins, scripting and form creation
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to $120K
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Low travel
If you think you are a fit for this position or know of somebody who is a fit, contact me at email@example.com or (347)501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!