Job Title: Senior Consultant-Cloud and Data Center- Remote
Team: Cloud & Data Center
As a comprehensive technology services company, our client delivers customized scalable technology solutions designed precisely to our clients' unique needs - solutions that accelerate growth, reduce costs and enable collaboration. As a preferred partner to technology leaders such as Microsoft, DellEMC, and VMWare, we deploy the most advanced business technology solutions, ensuring optimal reliability, productivity and value.
Job Description: Our client is searching for an individual who can co-sell, architect, and implement innovative cloud-based solutions for new and existing clients using Microsoft Azure. Successful candidates will be focused and highly motivated individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills with an attention to detail and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
As a Senior Consultant on the Cloud and Data Center team, you will…
- Architect, design, and implement cloud-based solutions using Microsoft Azure.
- Work on client projects independently or as part of a project team.
- Explain abstract technical concepts of the solution in a business value context.
- Assist our sales team in inspiring our clients on what they can achieve by using the right set of innovative technology.
- Help address outstanding technical issues and to drive the client's solution and the sales opportunity toward a successful conclusion.
- Jointly work with our sales team to develop proposals and statement of works that align to the client's business and technical goals.
- Grow your knowledge and skill sets by investing time in self-directed training, Microsoft-led training, and formal online/classroom training.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert by sharing your knowledge in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your areas of expertise.
To be eligible for the position, you need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Highly driven person who consistently performs well above company or industry norms
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with ability to see the "big picture"
- Commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction, strong listening, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a competitive team environment
- Demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated experience in broad architectural skills, customer facilitation, and solution selling
- Demonstrated experience in accurately scoping, managing, and delivering successful professional services engagements
- Bachelor's degree in an IT field of study (or equivalent years of experience and industry certifications)
- 3 -5 years of IT consulting and/or implementation experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft 365 and/or Microsoft Azure experience
- Experience with Exchange Online
- Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (or ability to pass within 30 days of hire)
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016 and/or 2012 (or ability to pass 2016 within 90 days of hire)
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure architecture fundamentals
- Demonstrated understanding of networking fundamentals (including VPN configuration)
- Demonstrated experience in configuring IaaS environments (e.g., Compute, Storage, Networking)
- Demonstrated experience in moving workloads from on-premises environment to IaaS (e.g., Azure, AWS)
- Experience deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server 2019/2016/2012.
- Strong Active Directory and Azure Active Directory knowledge and skills
To stand out for the position, you should meet some of the following criteria:
- Ability and passion to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage client opportunities and projects
- Ability to lead, inspire and mentor members of our sales and delivery teams
- Ability to drive and influence vibrant internal and external communities through strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Azure technical certification exam(s): AZ-103, AZ-500, AZ-300, and/or AZ-301 (or ability to pass AZ-103 within 30-90 days of hire)
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- Demonstrated understanding or experience with Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- Demonstrated understanding or experience with Azure Cost Management + Billing, Azure Key Vault, Azure Lighthouse, Azure Migrate, Azure Monitor, Azure Policy, Azure Security Center, and/or Azure Sentinel
- Experience deploying, configuring, and/or maintaining other Microsoft cloud services (e.g., Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Windows 10 Enterprise)
- Experience deploying Azure IaaS and Windows Virtual Desktop
- Demonstrated understanding of Prosci ADKAR (change management) model
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary, incentive pay program, plus excellent benefits package.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Outstanding, award-winning work culture.
- Business casual dress code.
- Remote and Flexible work schedule available.