We are recruiting for a Senior ETL Developer/Solution Architect for our expanding and market-leading tech business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Developer or Architect with extensive experience in ETL / DWH to join a renowned BI House with a variety of exciting new and existing projects. You will be responsible for developing the robust and efficient ETL processing of large volumes of data to SQL Server Data warehouse from a variety of source data from our various international clients.
- Coordinate with BI team to implement all ETL process for all new projects
- Work with stakeholders and our consultants to define and develop robust ETL framework, whilst capturing our Client's requirements
- Analyse and interpret all complex data providing high end data driven Business Solutions
- Help our clients make the revolutionary move onto cloud platforms for their DWH
- Experience with MS Stack and Azure/Cloud Tech
- Significant ETL development experience
- Strong Data Warehouse, ETL, Cubes, SQL, SSIS experience
- Strong MS SQL/Azure experience creating cubes, stored procedures, queries, indexes and performance tuning
- Experience of working in a Business Intelligence role creating dashboards and reports
- Master Data Management and Data Governance experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.