Back End Developer
We are looking for skilled and technically gifted Back End Developers to join our BI Department based on the River Banks with wonderful office views of Copenhagen Opera House and Frederik's Marble Church. We believe our idyllic office setting and open plan workspace is the key to unleashing your mind and creating industry leading innovations in Business Intelligence
Our team of 20+ dedicated Business Intelligence professionals are our family, we collaborate, we educate and occasionally we even disagree… What we all have in common is the passion and drive to succeed and be the best. With Developers and Consultants from all walks of life and backgrounds we have created a lasting imprint on the industry and continue our successes, now its time for you to be part of our future success and dominance in the BI World.
What We Offer;
- The perfect role for all you data masters and mistresses with large scale DWH projects and Cloud Migrations
- Ability to grow and advance your career in Business Intelligence with one of the Big Industry Names
- A family environment where we help each other through the rough times and celebrate the little victories like Grandma's 100th Birthday
- Access to the latest Tech from Microsoft, Qlik and Cloud (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Competitive Salary packages suited to individual experience
- Additional education and Certifications all provided by the Company
What We Want;
- Strong Technical abilities in the Back End (some front end knowledge beneficial not necessary)
- Strong Skills in MS Stack, SSIS, DWH and ETL methodologies
- Hands on development experience with SQL
- Exposure to Cloud technology is beneficial but don't worry we can teach what you don't know
- Good professional level with Danish and English (written and verbal)
- Good educational background, Computer Science, IT, Business Intelligence, Engineering or similar
Do you want to be part of the family? If so, register your interest and learn more about the company and the recruitment process so you can be our next talented tech brother or sister.
Apply Today or Leave and enquiry by contacting our Agent Andrew Thompson
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.