MS Azure Data Platform Consultant - London - £60-80k
Please note - this role will require you to work from the London based office and travel to client sites when safe to do so. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
An impressive consultancy who are going through a period of growth are recruiting for an Azure Data Platform Consultant to join their growing Data Platform team.
Averaging a growth of 40% per year, this consultancy is actively recruiting for Microsoft Azure professionals who can join their impressive team of experts. Working on the best projects in Microsoft Azure in the UK and with the latest technology, such as Azure Databricks, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and keep up-to-date in cloud technology, data science, and machine learning. This company is working with several well-known clients and are growing their market position by acquiring new business as their reputation in the market is growing.
This role is an opportunity to join a company who offers unrestricted opportunity.
You will work within in-house development teams 2-3 days a week and from client sites 2-3 days a week. This role does offer some remote working options. You will be responsible for working directly with clients to gather requirements and deliver required solutions to their specific needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architect and deliver enterprise grade Azure PAAS solutions.
- Liaising with clients to demonstrate the uses of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Azure technologies within their company.
- Working with clients across multiple industries, including financial services and retail, on high-profile projects.
- Acting as a mentor to more junior members of the team.
- Keeping up to date with the latest cloud technology and working towards achieving Microsoft certifications.
- Work with clients on site to understand their requirements and replay solutions to customer sponsors.
- Support the delivery of project's by taking part in project/sprint planning.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Very experienced with SQL Server
- Very experienced across the full MS BI Stack - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experienced with data visualisation technology such as Power BI.
- Strong experience with MS Azure - ideally Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake
If you think that you would be a good fit for this role then apply today! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.