Azure Data Engineer - Leicester
My client is a UK leading, award winning business in the Financial sector. They are looking for an enthusiastic Data Engineer to join their team. They are open to mentoring the ideal candidate in Azure, this is a great opportunity to develop your career. After all, cloud is the future.
- Migrate all the legacy reporting functionality to a platform which has the ability to grow and scale at ease.
- Examples of Projects you will get involved in:
- * Data integration - standardize processes
* Data enrichment projects
* Data quality projects
- Support stakeholders on issues
- Delivering solutions to help the company
- Work with SSIS to extract, transform and load the data from these sources into their required destination.
- SQL - strong experience, design of databases, schema design, SQL query optimisation, write large queries, updates, migrations
- SSRS - very good, understand actual data source, host it, data sources shared data sets, build rich interactive reports
- Power BI - not too strong, mock up ideas, build data models, build template reports
- SQL as a service
- Azure - a DESIRE TO LEARN - Azure data factory, Azure Databricks and Azure Analysis Services
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
- Family orientated, sense of belonging
- Diverse (gender/age/race)
- Open, share ideas, communicative
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £35K - £45K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Shares Incentive Plan
- Holidays - 22.5 annual allowance + 8 days Bank Hol
- Training and Development
- 100% Remote Working
- Occasional travel into Leicester office, once every few months (when normal)
- Workings hours - 9am-5pm, core hours are 10am-4pm, they are flexible as long as you get the work done
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.